Kaplan's Tuition Assistance Program
You’ve got options. We’ve got your back.
Financial needs shouldn't stand in the way of achieving your goals. At Kaplan, it doesn't. Our Tuition assistance program helps talented, financially limited students get the prep they need and may cover up to 60% of the cost of tuition for eligible programs.
Though we attempt to offer this option to as many students as possible, discounts are based on certain academic and financial need requirements.
Student Eligibility Requirements
|You must be currently enrolled in a college or university in the United States|
|You must have at least a 3.0 GPA (documented in an official college transcript)|
|If you’ve already completed your course, you may not apply for Kaplan's Tuition Assistance Program retroactively|
|F-1 visa students are not eligible|
|Kaplan reserves the right to deny tuition assistance for any reason|
|Only comprehensive In Person, Live Online, and Self Paced courses for GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT, and PCAT are eligible|
The following programs are not eligible:
Kaplan-AACP PCAT Scholarships now available via Kaplan's Tuition Assistance Program
Graduate - GRE, GMAT,
LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT,
- Summer/Winter Intensive programs
- Private Tutoring
- Admissions Consulting
- PLUS courses
- Self-Paced courses priced less than $499
- Edge programs
- Math/Verbal Advantage
- Foundation Courses
- Practice Packs
- Test Day Experiences
- Retail Books
- SAT, ACT, PSAT, and Pre-College courses
- Premier Tutoring
- PMBR and Bar Review courses
- USMLE and Medical licensure courses
- NCLEX and Nursing licensure courses
Kaplan's Official PCAT Prep is now more accessible than ever before! If you’re a pre-pharmacy student, you may qualify for full-tuition scholarships through the Kaplan-AACP Foundations of the Future Pharmacist Program. This is exclusive to Kaplan!
Kaplan is the only test prep company endorsed by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) as the Official Provider of PCAT Prep, and both believe that all students should have access to the best PCAT prep. That's why each year Kaplan offers 250 full-tuition PCAT course scholarships for qualified students.
Scholarships can be used for any Kaplan PCAT Prep option--Live Online, In Person, or Self-Paced--and are valid through the end of the calendar year in which they are awarded.
If you’re a pre-pharm student, apply through Kaplan's Tuition Assistance Program. Check out our application process in the next section.
How to Apply
|If you don’t receive a full-tuition scholarship because AACP funds have been exhausted, you may be eligible for 25-60% tuition assistance as seen on Kaplan's Tuition Assistance website. |
Important Discount Information
- Review the Eligibility section above
- Complete the Kaplan Tuition Assistance Application at least one week before the course start date
- Submit FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) to demonstrate financial need
- Submit financial aid award letters for the current school year
- Your application will be reviewed within 5 business days once all documentation is received
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tuition assistance discounts must be used within 6 months of being approved
- If you’ve exceeded this 6 month period or wish to enroll in a new course you must reapply for benefits
- Discounts may only be applied towards one class
- If you’re enrolled in a Kaplan course that has already begun, you aren’t eligible to apply for tuition assistance.
Q: Can I Switch my Course once I’m approved?
If you still have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
A: Yes, you can switch from any tuition assistance eligible course to another eligible course.
Q: How long will it take for my application to be reviewed?
A: Applications will be reviewed within 5 business days of all required documents being received.
Q: How will my GPA be verified?
A: You must provide an official college transcript for us to verify your GPA.
Q: I already enrolled in a course, but can I still apply for assistance?
A: As long as your course hasn’t already started, and there are more than 7 days until the start, you can still apply for assistance.
Q: I've received tuition assistance from Kaplan in the past, can I reapply for a new course?
A: Tuition assistance benefits may only be awarded once to a student.
- A preferred phone number
- Times you are available to be contacted between 7:30 AM and 3:30 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
|Kaplan's Tuition Assistance team will either provide a response via email or schedule a call back within five business days.|