Kaplan’s Fee Assistance program could cover up to 60% of the cost of your Kaplan course.
- You must be currently enrolled in a U.S. college or university.
- Kaplan’s Fee Assistance Program is available for students seeking enrollment in On Demand, Live Online, and In Person courses for the GRE®, LSAT®, MCAT®, and PCAT® exams and Limitless Prep by Kaplan™ for the DAT® and OAT® exams.
- F-1 visa students are not eligible.
- You must complete your application at least 7 days before your class starts.
- Fee assistance may only be used for one course and once per student.
|*Kaplan reserves the right to deny fee assistance for any reason. If you’ve already completed your course, you may not apply for Kaplan's Fee Assistance Program retroactively.|
To apply, review the eligibility requirements and complete the application on our Fee Assistance webpage.
- Once a complete application is received, you will receive a response within 7 business days.
- Fee assistance discounts must be used within 6 months of approval. After 6 months, you must reapply.
If you still have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- A preferred phone number
- Times you’re available to be contacted between 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET, Monday - Friday.