Books & Shipping
How Will I Know When My Books Have Shipped?You’ll receive an email with tracking information typically within 1 business day after your full payment (or your first installment billing payment) is processed.
You’ve got options. We’ve got your back.
You can also track your shipments by logging into your account page. If you’d like to view a guide on how to track your shipment, be sure to check out this walkthrough!
Note: Specialty orders (e.g AP exams, etc.) placed after your initial enrollment will be delivered within 2 - 7 business days.
If you pay your balance 7 business days before the first class, course materials will be shipped Standard delivery to most locations, EXCEPT to an individual Post Office (P.O.) box.Field Character Limits:Books won’t ship if you exceed the character limit in any 1 field (State, Address, Name, or Postal Code).
• Combined First and Last Name fields shouldn’t exceed 30 characters
How Much Will Shipping cost?
• Limits also include spaces
• Avoid special characters such as commas (,), dashes (-), and pound signs (#)
• Postal code must be no more than 9 digits
• $25 = STANDARD 5 - 7 business days
• $50 = EXPRESS 2 - 3 business days
• INTERNATIONAL ($50 for Canada, $85 everywhere else) 7 - 10 business daysTips to Remember:
• US Addresses ONLY: If you pay in full less than 7 calendar days before your class starts, you’ll be charged the $50 expedited shipping, in addition to the course fee.
• The shipping method is 2nd Day Air, via UPS.
• If no one is available to sign for the package, the driver decides whether to leave the package or not. If the driver is comfortable that the package can be left out of the public view and safe from the weather, it will be delivered. If not, a signature will be required.How and where will my books be delivered?
• Most standard shipments are delivered via UPS Ground
• APO and Military Base addresses are shipped via USPS
• We do NOT ship to P.O. box addresses
• Orders submitted with P.O. Box, Box, P.O., etc. in the address line will be cancelled
If your books need to be shipped to a Military P.O. Box, please contact us via chat, email@example.com, or give us a call.When are books shipped?
• Standard orders processed by 12:45 PM ET will be shipped the next business day
• Express orders processed before 2:45 PM ET will be shipped that day
Haven’t received your books?
Track Your Shipment from your Accounts Details page!
• Login to your Kaptest account here
• Click on Manage my course and payments
• Click on the Tracking Number located here:
You’ll be directed to UPS’ tracking page where you’ll find your shipping status and estimated delivery date.
You can also use the digital books for the courses below:
Q: My shipping status says “Hold.” What does that mean?
There are many reasons why a book shipment might be on hold, but the most common reason is that the book is being updated with new content. If your shipping status says “Hold,” login to your Kaptest periodically for a status update, send us a chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: I’m a PreCollege Unlimited Prep student; can I get a new set of materials with each new class?
Absolutely! To get a new set of materials for your PSAT, SAT, or ACT course, make sure to request them when you enroll into a new class. Shipping and handling fees are charged with each new set of materials.Related Articles