How long do I have access to my online resources?
You'll have access to your student page for approximately 3 months after you graduate.
What if I need more time to prepare?Haven’t taken your NCLEX yet?
Didn’t pass your NCLEX?
- Studies show that students who take their boards within 3 months of graduation have the highest chance of passing the NCLEX on the first try.
Your success is important to us, so we want to help you get back on track for success.
How do I make a payment online?Note
- Extend your access for 3 months with a free Partnership Extension.
- You can also enroll in another Kaplan review course free of charge.
- Contact us to request your Partnership Extension.
- Check out our Success Seminar for repeat test-takers in your NCLEX Channel.
- Contact NCLEX Experts using the Ask a Teacher chat in your study plan for additional assistance and advice.
: Please use a Google Chrome browser when making a payment online.
Click See Payment Details
under your active enrollment...
OR under your Pay Balance Here
On the next screen, click Make a Payment
to complete your payment.
If you haven't received communication regarding your balance, you may not have a balance due. You'll be notified once a balance is applied to the account. Please note that your notification will come via email to the email address provided to Kaplan by your school. Still have questions?
Contact us at email@example.com for help or to provide additional feedback.