How do I log into the event/class?
(1) For most Kaplan Classroom Live Online events and for Live Online DAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, OAT, and PCAT classes, you may log in at www.kaptest.com/myaccount with your kaptest.com username and password.
(2) Upon login for classes and events, you will see one of the following screens (depending on which type of program you are enrolled in). If you forgot your login credentials, you may click "Forgot Your Username or Password?" under the login fields.
(3) CLASSES: Click "Join Session" from the appropriate class view below.
(4) EVENTS: Click the "Attend Online" button next to the class or event you would like to join.
(5) This will launch a new internet window that will bring you into the Adobe virtual classroom.
Please note: The virtual event/class room will not be open until 15 minutes prior to the listed start time.
Before the event / class
You might want to log into the event or class early to test your computer or check out the virtual room. You can log in early, but because our virtual rooms do not go live until 15 minutes prior to the event/class start time, you will not be able to enter the virtual room or see any information related to the event until then.
If you do decide to log in before the scheduled start time, do not be alarmed if you see the following screen:
Some recommended steps to take before the class or event:
I forgot my login information
Make sure you are in a quiet location and can give your undivided attention to the instructor.
Test your internet connection by clicking this link: http://liveonline.kaptest.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Make sure the event code (GKGL1019 in the screenshot above) is the correct code.
Make sure you have a pen and paper to take notes along the way.
For most Kaplan Live Online events and for Live Online DAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, OAT, and PCAT class, you need only be logged in to kaptest.com in order to login to a class/event. If you forgot your kaptest.com login information, go to www.kaptest.com and click "Login" along the top of the page.
From the login page, click "Forgot your password?" under the login fields:
For other Live Online classes, your username will be the email address you used to enroll. You can reset your password here: https://liveonline.kaptest.com/system/login-content/reset
Special Instructions for GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT, and PCAT Practice Tests
For all GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT, and PCAT practice tests, you will need a key code to unlock the test. Please arrive ON TIME to your practice test event, as the instructor will give out the key code and login instructions at this time.
Looking for your practice test results?