Frequently Asked Questions
We’re here to answer your questions!
Need to Make-Up a Class for a Grad, Pre-College, or NCLEX course?
Need More Time with Your Resources?
Learn about your options to extend:
How Do I Check my Schedule?
How do I pay my balance?
• If you put down a deposit, and want to make a payment, click here for a step-by-step walkthrough
• If you have questions about paying by check or money order, click here for helpful resources
How Can I See a Demo of Your Live Online Classroom?
• See what our Live Online Classroom looks like here
Need Help Registering your Retail Book’s Online Resources?
• Go to kaptest.com/booksonline
• Select the book you’re using to prep
• Answer the questions prompted, and if you’re having trouble accessing or viewing your Online Resources try the steps listed here
Having Trouble Logging In?
• If you have trouble logging in, or forgot your password, you can reset it:
Having Issues Accessing or Viewing Your Syllabus or Videos?
Here are a few troubleshooting tips:
• Clear Cookies and Cache: For a step-by-step walkthrough, click here
• Try a Different Browser: Switching browsers often resolves technical issues for our students. I recommend trying Google Chrome (chrome.com) or Mozilla Firefox (firefox.com)
• Ensure Your Device Meets System Requirements: Find out more about system requirements for your device here
• Install Adobe Flash: For a step-by-step walkthrough, click here