How Do I Pay My Balance?PLEASE NOTE: Online balance pay is not currently available for students on Installment Billing.
Installment billing payments are prescheduled and will be withdrawn automatically, but if you need to make any changes to your installment billing schedule or would like to enroll in installment billing, you may do so by calling 1-800-523-0777 (212-997-5885 when calling from outside the USA or Canada).To make a payment or pay off a balanceIf you put down a deposit and you want to make an additional payment or pay in full, you can do so in your My Account page. You are able to pay for your course tuition by credit card, check, or money order. We do not accept cash.
- Find the course with the balance due and click "Make a payment":
- On the next screen, click the "Make A Payment" button.
- You will then be prompted to enter the amount you want to pay and select the credit card you want to use. You can use a card that we already have on file for you or you can enter a new one.
- After filling in your payment amount and credit card, click "Submit".
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to proceed with the payment. Confirm that you are, and your payment will be processed within 24 - 48 hours.
Paying by Credit Card
You may pay with a credit card with an enrollment form and online. The only way to pay over the phone (besides a Law Firm Billing enrollment) is to use a credit card. Kaplan accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Paying by Check or Money Order
You may pay by check or money order by either:
Kaplan Test Prep
P.O. Box 203934
Dallas, TX 75320-3934
Checks should be made payable to Kaplan Bar Review. Enrollments with a check payment will not be processed until the enrollment form and check are received by us. Check enrollments cannot be faxed or called in.
- Delivering it to a Student Representative or Regional Director on campus.
Can I set up multiple payments?
Yes, but you can only set up one at a time and must wait for each payment to process before you set up the next one. It takes about 24 to 48 hours for one payment to process.
When will I get my books / course access?
If your program includes books or hard-copy study materials, they will be shipped out once your balance is paid in full and our system has processed your payment, or once your installment billing has been scheduled. For Kaplan Bar Review courses, we start shipping books for the February exam in early November and for the July exam in early March.
Your online course materials will also become accessible once your balance is paid in full and the system has processed your payment. For more information on tracking your books, click here.