How do I log into my SAT or ACT class?(1) For SAT and ACT Classroom Anywhere Live Online courses, you can login at www.kaptest.com/myaccount, with your username and password.
(2) Upon login, select the course and session you would like to join. Then select "Join Class Session."
Please note: The virtual event/classroom will not be open until 15 minutes prior to the listed states time.
How do I log into my live online class or event?(1) Upon enrolling in a live online class or event, you will be emailed a link and username and password.
(2) Click on the link and use your live online room username and password provided. Please note: The virtual event/classroom will not be open until 15 minutes prior to the listed states time.Before the event / class You might want to login to the event or class early to test your computer or check out the virtual room. You can login early, but because our virtual rooms do not go live until 15 minutes prior to the event/class start time, you will not be able to enter the virtual room or see any information related to the event until then.
If you do decide to log in before the scheduled start time, do not be alarmed if you see the following screen:
Some recommended steps to take before the event:
- Make sure you are in a quiet location and can give your undivided attention to the instructor.
- Test your internet connection by clicking this link: http://liveonline.kaptest.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Make sure the event code (GKGL1019 in the screenshot above) is the correct code.
- Make sure you have a pen and paper to take notes along the way.
I forgot my login information
For most Kaplan Live Online events and for Live Online ACT, SAT and PSAT classes, you need only be logged in to www.kaptest.com in order to login to a class/event. If you forgot your kaptest.com login information, go to www.kaptest.com and click "Login" along the top of the page.
From the login page, click "Forgot your username or password?" under the login fields: