How do I enroll for classes in my Unlimited Prep program?
1) First, select the course you wish to enroll in. You can do this by going to http://www.kaptest.com/College/Home/prep-trio-enroll.html. Once there, select your program of interest (ex. ACT, PSAT or SAT) and enter your zip code
2) After you click “Go”, you’ll see a list of Classroom or Classroom Anywhere courses available to you. Review the date, time and location for the courses listed, and select the one that best aligns with your schedule
3) Once you’ve determined which course you wish to enroll in, write down the Class Code associated with that course (ex. SAXD13171V), and the class Start Date (ex. 4/20/2013)
4) Next, go to kaptest.com/preptrioenroll and fill out the requested information:
a. your name
b. email address associated with your account
c. class code for the course you wish to enroll in
d. start date for the course
e. phone number you can be reached should our team have any questions
5) You may also choose to enroll in one of our On Demand courses – free! Simply check the box next to the program you wish to add to your account. As an Unlimited Prep student, you have unlimited access to all four programs.
6) Click Submit – you’re done! You will receive an email confirmation within 48 business hours regarding your enrollment.