We’re here to answer your questions!
Need to Make-Up a Class for a Grad, Pre-College, or NCLEX course?
How Do I Check my Schedule?
Need More Time with Your Resources?
Learn about your options to extend:
How do I pay my balance?
- Go to kaptest.com/myaccount and log in with your username
- Click on “Manage my course and payments”
- Click on “Schedule Details”
How Can I See a Demo of Your Live Online Classroom?
- If you put down a deposit, and want to make a payment, click here for a step-by-step walkthrough
- If you have questions about paying by check or credit card, click here for helpful resources
Need Help Registering your Retail Book’s Online Resources?
- See what our Live Online Classroom looks like here
Having Trouble Logging In?
- Go to kaptest.com/booksonline
- Select the book you’re using to prep
- Answer the questions prompted, and if you’re having trouble accessing or viewing your Online Resources try the steps listed here
Having Issues Accessing or Viewing Your Syllabus or Videos?Here are a few troubleshooting tips:
- If you have trouble logging in, or forgot your password, you can reset it:
frequently, faq, frequentlyaskedquestions, common, answer, question
- Clear Cookies and Cache: For a step-by-step walkthrough, click here
- Try a Different Browser: Switching browsers often resolves technical issues for our students. I recommend trying Google Chrome (chrome.com) or Mozilla Firefox (firefox.com)
- Ensure Your Device Meets System Requirements: Find out more about system requirements for your device here
- Install Adobe Flash: For a step-by-step walkthrough, click here